Prenj is one of the most beautiful mountains in Bosnia. So much that in Bosnian mountaineering comunity it's addressed as „Planet Prenj“ or Bosnian Himalaya. The trip offers what's essential on Prenj, and the most beautiful part of the White line of Via Dinarica.
- Pick up at 07:00 anywhere in Sarajevo.
- We will drive to Konjic, and then to Crno polje valley. This is where we start our hike.
- After two hours we will reach first hut where we will spend the night, where we will leave our gear and after short break go climb Osobac peak.
- On Osobac we will have picnic lunch and enjoy the amazing views on all the major peaks and mountains in Bosnia.
- Descent back to Jezerce for dinner and sleeping in the hut.
- Packing and hiking towards twin peaks of Prenj. First climbing to Zelena glava, the highest peak of the mountain, and then to it's sibling Otiš.
- On the way back we have an optional hike to Taraš peak for amazing views on this part of Prenj.
- In the afternoon we have a long descent to Bijela valley.
- Return to Sarajevo around 20.00.
Prenj is one of the most beautiful mountains in Bosnia. So much that in Bosnian mountaineering comunity it's addressed as „Planet Prenj“ or Bosnian Himalaya. The trip offers what is essential on Prenj - two days climbing rocky peaks that rise from green valleys: the highest peak of the mountan – Zelena glava 2155 m asl, and two more peaks in the zone-2000: Otiš and Osobac, as well as a small, but stunning peak of Taraš.
Zelena glava, Otiš, Osobac, Taraš